I found a few interesting Stars of David on the Israeli National Photo Collection website:
1. On a Jewish national blue box, from USA 1960's.
2. On a poster for the 41 years of independence.
3. On a door in Peki'in village.
4. Formed by soldiers in the center of the Ramat Gan stadium during a rehearsal of the IDF pageant.
5. On the outfit of a Japanese boy belonging to the "Makoya" sect.
6. On the floor of a church in Rome, Italy.
7. On the Azrieli Towers in Tel Aviv on new year's eve, 31/12/2001
8. On a rock excavated at the 4th century synagogue at Samua in Judea. I found another photo on another website but here the description was slightly different: Eshtamoa synagogue from the 5 - 6th century located in the village of Eshtamoa near Hebron.