Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Michael Espiritu from the Philippines sent me the following Star of David interpretation:
There are two hourglasses X X in star of David. The Cross of Christ is an ARROW pointing 12 of the clock. Father, Son and Holy Spirit are clock arrows become "one" at 12:00 o'clock. So, the two hourglasses have both 12 hour time spans which illustrate below. X X is also 88, number of constellations and also 4 whirling wheels in Ezekiel 10:13. If you add numbers from top to bottom or from left to right the sum will be 14 only. The number 14 refers to 14 generations of Israel in Matthew 1:17
Matthew 1:17 So all the generations from Abraham to David are fourteen generations; and from David until the carrying away into Babylon are fourteen generations; and from the carrying away into Babylon unto Christ are fourteen generations.
The 12 hour in "AM" are divided in to two, 6 hour darkness (12:00AM to 6:00AM) and 6 hour in light (6:00AM to 12:00PM)
The main direction of star of David is UP and DOWN, so, if you add 1 and 6; 2 and 5; 3 and 4 the sum is 7 which is number of God.
In Luke 10:1 sometimes 72 others. 72 others plus 12 original equals 84 apostles.
84/12=7 (7years/1week of years)
21x2=42/12=3.5 (3 1/2 years)
Checkered. There are four imaginary star of David. Look at the two clockwised numbers; 1, 3 and 5 of AM have triangle that points up; 1, 3 and 5 of PM have triangle that points down. Darkness of AM and PM are different.
Cross is an addition sign.
Below, if you add numbers from top to bottom or from left to right, the sum is always "10" even when each group revolved clockwise and counter clockwise.
Meaning of Number 40
# Forty days to test a child of God. During this time no food or drink is eaten.
* Forty weeks for a child to be in the womb. The ideal time for a birth. Forty periods of time is the ideal time for any testing before a birth of a child or a nation can be expected.
* Jesus fasted and was tempted in the wilderness. (Matthew 4: 2; Mark 1: 13; Luke 4: 2)
* Jesus was on the earth for forty days after His resurrection. (Acts 1: 3)
* Joshua searched the land 40 days (Numbers 14: 34). Joshua 14: 7 He was 40 years old.
* Moses was in the presence of God when he received the ten commandments. (Exodus 24: 18; 34: 28) He lived to be 120 years old. He spent 40 years as an Egyptian prince, 40 years as a shepherd and the last 40 years in the exodus.
* Elijah fasted after he ran away from persecution. He lived forty days on the strength of the bread and water that he received from an angel. (1 Kings 19: 8)
* Noah was in the protection of God while it rained forty days and nights. (Genesis 7: 12)
* Forty lashes were the maximum punishment. Deuteronomy 25: 3
* Ezekiel 4: 6; Ezekiel 29: 11
* The kings chosen by God reigned for forty years. David, Solomon.
* A woman was unclean for 40 days (7 + 33) after the birth of a son. (Leviticus 12)
# National. Forty years for a rebellious generation after they have rejected a personal visit from God.
* Israel wandered in the desert before they entered the Promised Land. (Numbers 32: 13)
* Forty years after Christ was rejected and crucified (31 AD), the temple was destroyed by the Romans in 70 AD.
* Israel ate manna forty years (Exodus 16: 35)
* Judges 13: 1. Israel subdued by the Philistines forty years.
* 1 Kings 2: 11. And the days that David reigned over Israel were forty years: seven years reigned he in Hebron, and thirty and three years reigned he in Jerusalem.
Here's how "10" relates to star of David:
1 Kings 11:35 But I will take the kingdom out of his son's hand, and will give it to you, even ten tribes.
Dr. Asher Eder told me that the Gematria for 14 is David (dalet=4 +vav=6 + dalet =4)