Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Snow Flakes

What is the origin of the Star of David? - well, from the dawn of history people saw this shape in snow slakes such as the ones shown in this photo, which is courtesy of "moonbird" who published it on Flickr and made it Creative Commons so that people like me will be able to blog it.
The following paragraph is from Dr. Asher Eder’s book The Star of David, which was published in 1987 in English in Jerusalem by Rubin Mass: Ltd. The publication here is courtesy of Oren Mass

Everything takes place within the huge power field of Creation, with its infinite number of sub-fields, all expressing inherent possibilities.
An impressive example is the common snowflake. Hydrogen and water are basic agents forming matter in general and life in particular. Interestingly enough, the six-lobed pattern may show up in both of them although, to be sure, other patterns can show up, too (e.g. rings, disks, etc)... Snowflake crystals, apparently following the rudimentary regularity of the hydrogen atom's probability cloud, usually adopt the six-lobed pattern... in the form of the hexagram:
... The amazing fact that each fractal element bears a resemblance to the whole was taken into account during the development of holograms.

2 comments:

zeevveez said...

Israel today, October 09, 2005:

"Is the Star of David an occult Symbol?
If the Star of David is an occult symbol, then so is every snowflake—those lacey, delicate six-pointed stars that glorify the Creator in a myriad of ways".

http://www.israeltoday.co.il/default.aspx?tabid=135&view=item&idx=719

zeevveez said...

See another amazing shot of a snow flake by Alp Capa on
http://www.treklens.com/gallery/Middle_East/Turkey/photo104949.htm
The caption there is encouraging:
"I took this shot while I was smoking in front of my window. It was snowing and took my arm out the window and started shooting with super macro mode. I took many shots but this one came out to be incredible I think. My blue sweat shirt also gave a very good background. There is really no modification except contrast and color enhancement.I dedicate this photo to all my Jewish friends in Istanbul. Because the snow flake really resembles the Star of David. I am a Moslem (not a religious one) but most of my close friends are Jewish. I am really happy to live in a multi-cultural country where everybody can practice their religion freely".